Since it is published to GitHub, please download it freely and use it.
fmOAuth is a solution for accessing APIs such as Google and Microsoft from FileMaker, and it consists only of scripts, so there is no UI.
Just by adding “Perform Script” and “Get(ScriptResult)” to your custom App, API integration can be easily used.
How to use
What can be done?
- Synchronize Google Calendar with FileMaker
- Operate Google Calendar with FileMaker
- Operate( Send and receive ) Gmail with FileMaker
- Operate Google Spreadsheets with FileMaker
- Operate Google Drive with FileMaker
- Synchronize Outlook Calendar with FileMaker
- Operate( Send and receive ) Outlook with FileMaker
- Operate Microsoft Excel with FileMaker
- Operate Microsoft OneDrive with FileMaker
- Access QuickBooks API from FileMaker
- Access Salesforce API from FileMaker
- FileMaker 16 or higher version is required.
- It can be used without hosting with FileMaker Server.
- For OAuth authentication, FileMaker Pro 16 is required.
- For OAuth authentication, FileMaker Go and FileMaker WebDirect are not supported.
- At this time it is a beta version, so it will not cost you.
- In the future, we are considering free use except some functions.
Functions being developed
- fmOAuth v0.0.2 has been released. implemented a script to use the Gmail API.
- For other corrections please check the release notes.
- developing a script to download Gmail using Gmail’s API.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a term of validity?
The validity period of the beta version is 90 days.
If the validity period expires, you can use it for 90 days if you download the file of the latest version at that time.
Is fmOAuth saving history and data?
Receive by script argument and return response data of API, we do not store any data in fmOAuth.
I want to replace the application on the consent screen with my own application.
We are planning to be able to change by argument.
Can I do if I want to ask for support?
Please contact us so it can be supported.
(The form is under preparation.)
Please tell us how to use.